Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just another blurb about a loser

Huh ????? What the F--K is a blog ??????? That's what he wrote as his one and only blog on a popular website - a page on the site which I just recently learned he had (along with the motive he had behind it).

Now, being that we had been a couple for over a year, and being that I am a writer and I myself blog, one would think he would know what the f--k a blog is. (One would also think he would be honest and open with me, as I have been with him, and share the fact that he has a personal web page.) But, obviously, he did not care that much to learn what was really going on in my life and with my writing. He did not care that much, enough about us to be open and giving, honest and sharing.

I learned about his world . . . about the custom bike building business, the Biker Build-offs, the Easy Rider tours. I even took the Motor Cycle Safety course, passed and earned my cycle endorsement. Hooray for me - I have always wanted to accomplish that!

I am that way. I love to explore new things, expand my world of knowledge, and learn new skills. I am like a chameleon; so much so that I sometimes lose myself in the process. Well, not anymore. The lessons I have learned this time around have brought me a new-found clarity . . . and a fear of fire.

So, without much more said, and without giving him anymore of my precious time, I will end it there. I did end it there.

I just needed to vent for a moment before I could write anything of real meaning and substance.

Today I start fresh - on this Sunday in December – my Birth month.

He burned me . . . so it is only appropriate that I leave him in the smoke of my burnout!

Kiss my dust . . . Aaaabubeye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

I think the hardest thing is to let go, especially when one has invested in a relationship. I wonder how many people drag themselves through the years, hating themselves for not letting go, even though they know they should. Wait..I'm talking about me. But I let go. But I let go waa-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay too long and we both dragged one another painfully through a sixteen year marriage.

You have a good perspective here. Let it go. Take what you can from the relationship and move on.